Megan and Daniels stunning wedding took place at the beautiful Blake Hall in Ongar, Essex.
About the venue Blake Hall:
Within the historic setting of Blake Hall and its stunning private gardens, we are proud to offer you the beautifully restored 17th century barn and surrounding areas for you exclusive use for weddings, wedding receptions and other special occasions.
Licenced for civil weddings and partnership ceremonies, both inside the Essex barn and outside under the canopy of the old Saddlery, Blake Hall Weddings is arguably the most attractive barn, wedding venue in Essex.
Situated near the pretty town of Ongar, within the triangle of Epping, Brentwood and Harlow and within easy reach of both the M11 and M25, Blake Hall Weddings is conveniently located and yet, set within 60 acres of formal gardens and woodland, remains peaceful and tranquil for your exclusive use on your special day.
Next to the barn, and fully licensed for civil ceremonies and partnership ceremonies, our couples now have the choice of getting married under the canopy of the old Saddlery, with their guests looking on from the cedar wood benches on the beautiful lawn outside. A limestone path forms the aisle and speakers have been strategically placed so that the bride can walk down the aisle to the music of her choice.
The Saddlery also makes a wonderful pavilion from which musicians can play, children can be entertained, and drinks can be served. It is your day and there are so many ways to use this very special and versatile building.
Why Blake Hall is first choice for your wedding
- The use of the magnificent 17th century barn as the focal point of your wedding, sympathetically restored to provide modern comforts without losing any of the barn’s original charm.
- Room to seat up to 150 guests.
- Space to accommodate 200+ guests for the evening buffet.
- Ample room for entertainment and dancing.
- The convenience of the banqueting area, the dance floor and licensed bar all under one roof.
- The opportunity to have ‘outside’ wedding ceremonies under the canopy of The Saddlery.
- Licensed for Civil Weddings and Partnership ceremonies inside and out.
- The use of beautifully furnished cottages for you and your guests.
- All continuously maintained to the highest standard throughout the year.
- Extensive car parking
- Privacy and seclusion in rolling countryside near Ongar.
- 7 minutes from M11 J7 and within easy reach of London.
- Exclusively for your own use all day
Their website can be viewed here